• The Petitioner MUST be a UK Settled Citizen.
• You both must have met in person prior/before you file your visa application.
• You are both at least 21 years old.
• You are both legally free to marry with supporting documents.
• You both show you have a serious intention to marry within six (6) months of your arrival in the United Kingdom.
• You must be able to speak and understand English. A test will be given.
• The UK Citizen sponsor must have income to be able to support you both without the need for public funds.
• The UK Citizen sponsor must have a suitable place for you both to live while in the UK.
• It is important that you must not need help from any UK public funds.
1. The Applicant or his/her UK Sponsor contacts us to start the Visa process.
2. We email out our UK Filipino Fiancee Visa Preliminary Questionnaire to get started.
3. You read it over and fill out the questionnaire. We answer any questions.
4. You send us back the completed questionnaire and we assess your situation and advise you accordingly.
5. If you decide to proceed, we will ask you for payment of our fee, and then contact you to begin the information gathering process. We will also advise you about what supporting documents you will need.
6. Once we have all the required information, you then give us a couple days to review everything for accuracy and completeness, then we submit a perfectly prepared UK Fiancee Visa Application to the UK Visa Application Centre (VAC).
7. We schedule an appointment for the Applicant to attend the UK VAC interview in Manila Philippines.
8. The Applicant goes to the UK VAC at the scheduled time to submit the supporting documents and answer any questions, etc.
9. We wait for the decision on your visa application by the UK Border Agency.
10. After the UK Border Agency approves your visa application, they will notify you and return your visa and all supporting documents to you.
11. You get a ticket and fly to the UK. PS: We offer big discounts on cheap airfare!
12. You enter the UK with UK Fiancee Visa Status and have six (6) months to get married.
13. You get married within the six (6) months. Congrats! Now you can start work too!
14. Following your grand wedding, you can extend your stay for two (2) more years. After a two (2) year probation period, and if you are both still married, you can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain, the path to permanent UK residency status and citizenship.
• VISA FILING FEE - a Philippine Peso P58,320 (about £845) filing fee due at filing of the Visa Application payable to the United Kingdom Border Agency Home Office.
• COMMISSION FOR FILIPINOS OVERSEAS (CFO) SEMINAR - a P400 (about £6) fee for the Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminars to prepare you for overseas living.
• Other Fees payable to agencies of UK and Philippine Government to obtain required documents such as passports, police reports, birth certificates, etc.
• Miscellaneous costs that you may incur are fees for translation service, photocopying, courier service, bank transfers, etc. Plus, don't forget the travel and hotel expenses to go to the Manila for the appointment at the Visa Application Centre. PS. We can help you in getting cheap airfare and hotel rates to Manila and the UK!
Under Philippine law, the legal age for marriage is 18 years old.
• Parent's Consent is required for ages 18-21 years old and must present written consent to the marriage from their father, mother, or legal guardian.
• Parent's Advice is required for ages 22-25 years old and must present written parental advice (ie. a written indication that the parents are aware of the couple's intent to marry).
• Missing documents or incorrect paperwork.
• Insufficient income of the UK Citizen sponsor.
• No home or suitable place to live in the UK.
• Will be a burden to UK Public Funds.
• Filipino Fiancee cannot obtain written consent from the ex-husband for their child to leave the country.
• Couple hasn't spent enough time together in person.
• Couple lacks sufficient evidence of a relationship (ie, emails, letters, phone calls, chat logs).
• Filipino Fiancee interviews poorly and the consul doubts that there is a bona-fide relationship with the UK Citizen.
• Filipino Fiancee has relatives or friends in the UK who seem to be taking too large a role in match-making.
• Filipino Fiancee was previously in the UK and overstayed the Visa.
• The UK Citizen has previously sponsored a foreign national and cannot prove that the sponsored citizen maintained lawful status.
• Filipino Fiancee has a criminal record.
• Filipino Fiancee commits a misrepresentation during the interview.
• Petition includes a document that is deemed to be fraudulent.
• Filipino Fiancee has medical problems.
UK Filipino Fiancee Visa Processing - £499 plus each child is Free!
VIP Package - Only £799! (see below for details)
We want our Philippine loved ones to feel comfortable during the whole visa process by offering Filipino Fiancées the VIP treatment with a personal assistant to lead the way!
Filipino Fiancées will be guided step-by-step to ensure they feel safe and relaxed during their entire stay in Manila while taking care of their visa requirements.
Our VIP Treatment include these benefits:
• Assist you in gathering your important documents and professionally completing your visa application
• Arrange your air transportation to Manila at a discounted fare for your visa appointment
• Book an awesome hotel for you near the UK Visa Application Centre at a discounted rate
• Have your own Personal Assistant pick you up at Manila Airport and take you to your hotel
• Give you a cell phone with credit (if needed), local area map, and 24/7 support
• Show you the local area for dining and shopping. A free lunch is on us!
• Help you prepare for your visa interview (if required) with a mock interview that will include the latest questions asked by the UK Embassy
• Accompany you to the Commission for Filipinos Overseas (CFO) Seminar
• Accompany you to the UK Embassy for your Visa Interview (if required)
• Assist you with any children that are applying for a visa
• Return you to the airport after everything is complete
• Follow up with visa application updates by text or email
• Arrange your air transportation to the UK at a discounted fare
For VIP treatment (click here)
For VIP treatment (click here)
United Kingdom Fiancee Visa
At Visa Po! we know UK Immigration requirements are complex and constantly changing. Doing your own UK Fiancee Visa Application would be confusing and way too risky. We remove your worry and stress and at the same time, save you money! If you were to hire an Immigration Attorney, their fees add up to thousands of British Pounds (between £3,000.00 and £6,000.00 currently) just for them to only process the visa! We do a whole lot more for a whole lot less. We want your business and want to make sure your visa needs are well taken care of.
Visa Po! has been processing UK Fiancee Visas for Filipinos for many years. We are connected with the UK VAC in Manila, which helps us to avoid all the red tape and get your visa approved more quickly. We pride ourselves in having a high success rate in getting your Visa Approved the first time!
Wouldn't it be nice to have someone to lean on to help you while you are still here in the Philippines? To help you get all your necessary documents and things together? How about airfare? Who will meet you at the airport? We will show you around Manila for your appointments? We can assign you a personal assistant, that will take care of all those things for you. From the time you start, to the time you get your UK Residency in the United Kingdom, we are here to help you all the way.
Like we said, we make getting the UK Fiancee Visa quick and easy. We have staff based in the UK and Philippines to assist in this process. Unlike other services and attorneys that do all this from long distance and charge you £1000s of British Pounds, we keep your cost low and give you a personal touch in meeting your dreams! Our services are impeccable and we guarantee 100% satisfaction!
• The UK Fiancee Visa is currently taking 4 to 8 Months. We are averaging around 5 months.
UK Filipino Fiancee Visa VIP Package - only £799 for the complete package!
"Fiancee - a woman who is engaged to be married"
YOU CAN SAVE £200
If you process a UK Visitor Visa with us, then we will take £200 Off our UK Fiancee Visa Processing Fee.
UK VISA APPLICATION STATUS
Copyright All Rights Reserved © 2010-2011 Visa Po!