Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Employers May Submit Inquiries If Extension of Status/Change of Employer Petition Has Been Pending for 210 Days or More

On April 21, 2016, USCIS began allowing petitioners who filed Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, requesting an extension of status or change of employer to submit an inquiry after their petition has been pending for 210 days or more. This inquiry may be based on the petition being outside of normal processing times.

Employers: If your Form I-129 petition has been pending for at least 210 days, you may submit an inquiry by calling the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 (TDD for deaf and hard of hearing: 1-800-767-1833). When asking about your case status, please provide US with your original receipt number and specify that your case has been pending for 210 days or more.

All USCIS customers are reminded that if you move while your case is pending, you must inform US of your address change. You may do so online at You may also call the National Customer Service Center or mail US Form AR-11, Change of Address. It is important that you notify US of any address change as soon as possible, so that you continue to receive notifications from USCIS.

From Source

2075 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved