There’s nothing more nerve-wracking than travelling with a wallet full of cash or credit cards. Every year, thousands of travelers lose or have their purses, wallets and other personal items stolen – some even in the middle of broad daylight! If you’re worried about travelling with your cash and credit cards, here’s a helpful hint that will ease away all of your stress: travel with a prepaid Visa debit card!
Prepaid Visa debit cards offer a drastically more secure method of keeping your money safe during your travels, and they’re accepted anywhere that takes major credit cards. In fact, we’re so confident that you should travel with a prepaid Visa debit card that we’ve come up with five reasons as to why you should:
1. Visas are accepted everywhere. Visa is a recognized brand the world over, which means that your prepaid Visa debit card will always be accepted – even if your travels take you to the most remote country on Earth!
2. It’s infinitely more secure than money. If you travel with credit cards and those get stolen, you can be held accountable for the charges tacked onto the card. With prepaid Visa debit cards, your card comes with Visa’s zero liability protection so you can continue to enjoy your vacation without any further inconvenience!
3. It offers you a better peace of mind. We’re not just talking about security here, either. Just think about it this way: how awkward (and dangerous) is it to have to continually exchange currency and count out unfamiliar bills if travelling internationally? With a prepaid Visa debit card, you won’t have to ever worry about these situations again, as you can just get up and go without wasting time counting bills!
4. You’ll always find a friendly Visa representative. Unlike with cash or travelers checks, if you encounter any problems at all with your prepaid Visa debit card, you’ll find a friendly Visa representative who will help you solve your problem – even in the most unfamiliar of countries!
5. It’s a great way to set your spending limit. Let’s face it: when you’re on vacation, it’s easy to spend more than what you originally intended. With a prepaid Visa, you won’t have to worry about any surprise credit card bills or overdrawn bank accounts, since you’ll be able to predetermine your balance long before you get lost in vacation fun!