Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About Adjustment Of Status Parent Of US Citizen

Sandy asks…

Green Card to F1 Students who are parents of US citizen?

My wife and I are both international students (F1 Visa) from Germany. Now that our daughter is US citizen because she was born in the US, is there a clause expediting the green card process in order to stay and work in the US?

I heard about all this anchor baby discussion which is going on about illegal aliens who come here, have a child and want to stay, solely because their children are US citizens.

Since we hadn’t entered the country illegally, go to University and graduate with a degree, is it possible to obtain the green card without common procedure like employment or traditional family based (children mus be 21 or older)?

Is there a precedent case you could think of?

Best Answer:

Your US citizen daughter can sponsor you. You can apply for adjustment of status right away. You are legally eligible. Go for it.

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

996 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved