Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About Apply For US Visa In China

William asks…

apply for China visa from US if British Citizen?

Im a British Citizen living in the USA and will be travelling to China in January.. does anyone know if I will be able to apply for/collect my visa for China without travelling to the UK?


Best Answer:

You can apply for the visa to China from the United States if you are legally residing in the country (hold a Green Card or a long-stay non-immigrant visa type A, E, F (plus endorsed I-20), G, H, I, J (plus J1 documents), L, O, R).
Http:// ..

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

1143 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved