Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About CR1 Visa US Embassy Manila

David asks…

What is the proper procedure to bring baby and wife to U.S. of a U.S. citizen?

I forgot to mention that his wife is not a U.S. citizen if that wasn’t obvious.
So my brother-in-law got married and had a baby in the Philippines. He would like to bring his family here and is a U.S. Citizen himself. What would be the proper procedures and forms he would have to do in order to get them here and soon if possible? Thank you!

Best Answer:

He could file for K-3 or CR1 visa petition for his wife.As for his baby, he should file a Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) at the US Embassy in Manila so his child’s birth will be reported and the baby will be issued a US passport.

For a guide to K-3 and CR1:

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

1090 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved