Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About H1B Visa News

Carol asks…

How do I change from H1B1 to H1B visa?

I am in H1B1 (singaporean/chilean visa) and I want to change to H1B.
My I-94 expires in Nov/08 and I want to change of employer
What should I do? What are my options?
I know that is not simple, but I need to do it and I really don’t know where to start
Thank you very much guys for your help.

Best Answer:

You can get more information about update on h1-b visa

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

1526 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved