Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About H2b Visa Fees

William asks…

My husband’s h2b visa and marriage…?

When my husband’s h2b visa expires, does he have to go back to his country or can he stay in America with me while the papers are being processed?

Best Answer:

He can stay. Just start the process now. You need to file your I-130, I-485 and I-765 all at the same time. If you file it all before July 30th you’ll save over $1,000 in fees.

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

1364 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved