Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About H2b Visa Jobs

Steven asks…

How to can obtain visa job? Non H1B Visa?

I heard about H1B visa, it’s for skilled worker (IT, Finance, Accounting,etc) i want to ask about another visa work for non skilled worker. i mean, like job in McD restaurant or anything else

Best Answer:

The H2B visa is the unskilled version of an H1B visa. It is available to employers of foreign unskilled workers, but not those working in the field of agricultural. The work must be temporary in nature, i.e., seasonal. In order to proceed with an H2B petition, an employer must get a labor certification, showing that there are no unemployed US workers willing or able to do the work.

See the following site for more information:

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

1039 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved