Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About H2b Visa Program

Robert asks…

Can my employer get me a H2B visa as a nanny?

Best Answer:

No, US citizen and green card holding employers can’t sponsor foreigners as nannies on any type of visas. There is a J visa program for au pairs, but that has to be done by the employer through a qualified agency already registered with the State Department. The agency has to send you a special form before you can even apply for that visa.

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

939 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved