Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About How To Apply For US Visa From India

James asks…

How a spouse applied for US Visa for his husband who is living in India?

I am a Green Card holder living in USA. I want to apply for my husband who is a citizen of India.

Best Answer:

File yr marriage papers, if done!! Without these papers u cant get him a visa. If u have it u will get it done by the Indian counsel in US , maybe some time may be needed but u will get it


Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

957 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved