Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About How To Apply For US Visa In Saudi Arabia

Susan asks…

how can I be a US citizen?

I’m a high school senior from Saudi Arabia, I’ve lived in the usa a hole year when I was in the 5th grade, and I want to live there and be an an American, And not because anything is wrong in
Saudi Arabia, I Just like America

Best Answer:

An adult with a job would have to apply for a permanent visa at the US embassy or a US Consulate in Saudi Arabia. There are country quotas and other restrictions (on occupations, etc.) that will determine a person’s eligibility. Since you’re a student, if you plan on attending college in the US, you need to apply for a student visa. The US college that accepts you would help you with this. If you graduate from a US college, you have to return to Saudi Arabia and apply for a visa to return or, if you’re employed in the US after college, you stay here and apply for a work visa. You have to be a permanent resident alien – have a Green Card – before you can begin the process of becoming a citizen. Before becoming a citizen, you’d have to live in the US for a certain number of years, take citizenship classes (US History, US Culture, the Constitution – which means you’ll know more about the US than 95% of Americans know about it;-) and, finally, pass citizenship and English language tests.

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

1089 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved