Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About K3 Visa US Embassy Manila

Donna asks…

How hard is it to bring a Philipino woman to the U.S. after you got married with one?

Best Answer:

Depends on what you mean by “hard”. It’s takes about a year….more or less. But the fees are high.
The govt changed a few things so it’s doesn’t take any longer now to bring a wife than it does bringing a fiancé(e).
If you’re already married you need the k3 visa. A fiancé(e) is k1
go to US Embassy in Manila website for more info.
you can also call USCIS at 1-800-375-5283 but expect a long wait.

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

1093 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved