Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About Leaving US While Adjustment Of Status Pending

Robert asks…

What are my husband’s possibilities of adjustment of status?

He entered the first time to the US illegally. He does not have a criminal record or was caught by immigration. He now is in the US w/ a visa. Does he have a possibilities of adjusting his status without leaving the country? He is on an H2-A visa. Thank you.

Best Answer:

Fred S. Is 100% correct.

The short answer: he is in the country on a valid visa. As his U.S. Spouse, you can adjust his status, but he should stay put while his I-485 is pending (to attend Biometrics and the interview).

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

1101 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved