Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About Marriage To US Citizen Adjustment Of Status

Sandy asks…

Adjustment of Status forms after marriage to US citizen?

Hi! Thanks for taking time to see my message. I am collecting the forms i need for AOS and just wanna make sure I have the forms that are required. I’m also very confused about the cost of the package. ANy information would be greatly appreciated. Heres my issue; from searches ive seen people pay they paid $1010 for “AOS” package, and another amount for the EAD, but the separate total cost of the forms is more than that. Also, I see mention of the “AOS Package” on sites, but I don’t know what forms make up the “AOS package”.. Does anyone know what forms make up the package? Anyways, so far to my understanding, the forms that I should file are,

I-693- if im already in the US do I have to do the medical report form? is the I-693 form required in the package? does my wife also have to submit one?

and she needs to fill
I 864

is that correct or am i missing a(some) forms? what is the cost of the forms assuming that i will be also be applying for travell permit and work authorization?

thanks so much for the help!!!:-D

Best Answer:

Cost to file went up.

Foreigner files… I-485, I-131, I-765 and G-325A…. $1,070. (AOS you only pay for the I-485)
US citizen files… I-130, I-864 and G-325A…. $420. (AOS you only pay for the I-130)

Total cost $1,490. Http://

If you don’t file I-693 they’ll mail you one and ask that you get the physical done and mail the form back. You can do it now or later. Makes no difference. Https://

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

1055 Total Views 4 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved