Hi, I am planning to fly from US to India via airport transit in Spain.?
Hi, I am planning to fly from US to India via airport transit in Spain. My US visa has expired and I am going to get visa stamped before I fly back. Do i need airport transit visa?
Indian nationals who have hold a valid visa for the United States of America are exempt from the Airport Transit Visa requirement for Spain when they return home after having used the visa.
Legal basis: EU Visa Code, Article 3
You can transit without visa provided that you:
• continue your journey to a third country on a connecting flight within 24 hours
• hold a ticket with confirmed seats for your next destination
• hold all documents required for your next destination
• have your luggage checked through to your final destination
• do not leave the airport transit area
Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)