Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About Tn Visa US Income Tax

Robert asks…

Canadian moving to WA State to take a job at US company, will I have to file a Canadian tax return?

I have never lived in the United States before, I will be on a TN visa (company is helping me get it), I’ll be moving down in the middle of June, and I’ve had no Canadian income this year so far.

Best Answer:

No but you will have to pay US taxes

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

1224 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved