Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About Travel Outside US During Adjustment Of Status

Betty asks…

Travel on Conditional Status?


My husband is an American citizen. Based on his petition for adjustment of status I have got my conditional green card due to less than 2 yrs old marriage. I am thinking to visit my family. He is not very happy with me visiting my family. I am fearing that during the time I am going to be outside USA if he called USCIS and lied to them about some marriage fraud, or filed for divorce or anything like that. Than will they allow me reentry to the US when I return from my trip. He does not have any proof because this is not a fraudulent marriage therefore there is no proof. My conditional green card is valid till 2012. Please let me know.

Sincere Regards

Best Answer:

You can travel as long as your green card is valid.

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

1317 Total Views 6 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved