Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About US Adjustment Of Status

Jenny asks…

Adjustment of Status?

My friend is currently employed here in the US and his employer petitioned him (EB3). He is married and has a 5 year old son which are both in his home country. If the visa number becomes available what options does he have in bringing his family here? Can they adjust status at the same time?

Thanks!! ^_^v

Best Answer:

Dependents of a US resident can be entitled to change their status from visitor to resident status as long as they stay long enough in the US.

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

1353 Total Views 4 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved