Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About US Business Visa Fees India

Chris asks…

US Visa for divorced mother?

My parents were divorced in India and mother would want to visit me to USA. I am in USA for 7 months on an L1 visa. My house was given to dad and mom lives in a rented house in India. Can I even dream of getting her here? If yes, where should I start?

Best Answer:

Your mother needs to start with the page below and follow all instructions there to apply for a B-2 tourist visa. It is very difficult to get a tourist visa to the U.S. About 50% or visa applications are declined. You must show COMPELLING reasons to return to your home…own a house or business or have a large amount of money in the bank. It will probably not be likely that she can get a visa. The fee to apply is $140usd.

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

1186 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved