Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About US Business Visa From India

Thomas asks…

Ho to reapply US working visa after deportation?

I have travelled in the US in 2005 with P3 Visa, and then I was awarded with B1B2 Visa and travelled twice in 2007 and 2008. and stayed 5 months each doing fundraising for childrens education. and tried to visit again in 2009 and the immigration lawyer said I earme some cash selling my paintings, in those two trips and have not paid tax. so asked me to withdraw my application and return back to India and get fresh working visa. So I dont know What to do and how to reapply for working visa which will allow me to visit again.., please advise

Best Answer:

Hi, since you worked in the US and did fundraising you violated the terms of your B-1/B-2 Visa. The B-1/B-2 Visa allows you to come to the US as a Tourist or Business Visitor. You were not suppose to work. Since you worked illegally in the US your US B-1/B-2 Visa is now void and you should reapply for a new visa at the US Consulate in India.

Good luck.

More information may be found at

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

776 Total Views 4 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved