Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About US Citizenship Form

Betty asks…

US Citizenship Form question?

the form– n-400 is for citizenship right?

So i am under 18.

is there any space where you write that my son is under 18 and therefore you are applying for him as well?

OR there is different form for under 18?

Best Answer:


The child needs to be in the USA, legally, and have his own Green Card to be eligible. The child will be naturalized at the same time as the parent.

The child will NOT get his own citizenship certificate. To get one, after the parent becomes a citizen, the child files form N-600.


Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

1231 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved