Cancellation of US citizenship.?
Can the acquired citizenship of any person with foreign ethnicity like Indian or Pakistani be cancelled ?
The US government can cancel the citizenship granted to an immigrant on the following grounds:
1. Convicted for an act of treason against the United States
2. Holding a policy level position in a foreign country like
becoming an elected official or you hold a policy-level position (like an ambassador, cabinet minister, or any high level administrative position where you make government policy)
3. Serving in your native country’s Armed Forces if that country is engaged in hostilities or at war with the United States
4. Serving in your native country’s Armed Forces as an Officer Or A Non-Commissioned Officer
5. Lying or committing fraud to the USCIS in your immigration and naturalization process
Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)