Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About US Embassy Manila Holidays

Daniel asks…

my fiance is going to the manila US embassy to get the legal capacity to marry?

He want to know if he is at the embassy office open at 8am how long it takes in hour to get the certificate of legal capacity to marry?

Best Answer:

You might want to call or confirm first if the US Embassy is open this week if your fiance is planning to go right away.They observe Philippine and American holidays and this week is a holiday in the Philippines until January 2 which is also a holiday.You can call the US Embassy Manila with this number : (632) 301-2000.

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

1234 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved