Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About US Fianc? Visa

Susan asks…

How can I bring my girl to usa?

Best Answer:

Who from where for what purpose? If you are a US citizen, and you are engaged to marry a citizen of another country, and you meet all requirements including earning enough to support your intended spouse, then you can file for a fiancé visa. You would have up to 90 days after her arrival to marry, or she goes home. If married, file for spousal visa.

There are no bf/gf visas, so if are not married or planning to marry almost immediately, she’s not coming. You’ll have to go to her country (but they probably don’t have bf/gf visas, either).

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

1068 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved