Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About US Fiance Visa Adjustment Of Status

Donald asks…

hey wat is a fiance visa?

Best Answer:

When a US citizen gets engaged to a person outside the United States and would like for that fiance living outside the US to come to the US to marry him/her, then the fiance living outside the US is given a fiance visa (as you know a fiance is what the become after getting engaged) and once he/she is in the US, they have 90 days to get married, then they have to file for adjustment of status so that the fiance coming into the US can stay here legally. After that he/she can file for work papers, green card, etc.

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

1108 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved