Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About US Fiance Visa Process

Steven asks…

Fiance Visa?

If my boyfriend from Poland applies and obtains a Fiance visa and we decide not to marry (decide we don’t like each other), is that illegal?

Best Answer:

It’s not illegal at all, but your boyfriend needs to go back to Poland if you do not get married within 90 days of entering the US.

But frankly, I recommend you do not start the process of the fiance visa if you’re not sure. Do you want to go through all that trouble only to “decide you don’t like each other” in the end? There are plenty of ways you can make sure you like each other (e.g. Spending tourist time with each other in one country or the other) without all the pain of the fiance visa. Then when you’re sure, apply for it.

Other than that, it’s not a problem; it’s your waste of time and money, not mine!

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

870 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved