Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About US Fiancee Visa Philippines

Carol asks…

Im a shemale/ladyboy from philippines and i have american boyfriend, can i or can he apply US fiancee visa?

because i wanna stay with him In U.S. for good.

Best Answer:

Same sex relationships are not legal in most places in the usa, and the federal government is considering to make it illegal on a national level; perhaps you can try another method, such as he finding employment for you there so that you can obtain a permanent visa. This may take some time, and there could be a great deal of disappointment along the way, even if you are granted entrance to the country.

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

979 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved