Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About US Residence Visa

Robert asks…

im a F1 visa student in US, need assistance to get US permanent residence ?

I’m a F1 visa student in US, How should i approach in obtain a permanent residence status in US ?

Best Answer:

There’s no easy way to get it.

US Diversity Visa’s the easiest, if luck is on your side. Google Diversity Visa. Happens every year, and depends on your home country.

Otherwise, get a good employer to apply green card for you, which takes 3 to 5 years, and you pretty much should stick with the same employer.

Getting married who is a citizen is fastest. When doing so, you may want to consider getting married in your home country, if there’s an embassy in your home country, as the line may be substantially shorter.

Good luck.

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

1090 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved