Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About US Residential Group

Daniel asks…

Support group or school for blind adult?

Support group or school for blind adult?
I am 22 years old and I just found out that I am going blind. Is there a school that I could attend? I am enrolled in a college right now.

Best Answer:

In teh US you should contact your state division on the blind…

I looked this up a while ago for another question–there are both residential and day programs to teach skills to the blind for adults and children.

Its not necessarily a school..but a social services program usually

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

880 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved