Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About US Spouse Visa Processing Time From India

Ken asks…

what is the process for a green card holder to bring her spouse to US after getting him married in India?

Best Answer:

I believe your spouse need to apply F2A visa in India. More info about it on

Prepare all the supporting documents before you fly to India.

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

1268 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved