Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About US Student Visa For Iranian

Maria asks…

What are the changes in the US visa policy for Iranian students?

What type of visas will be required by Iranians wanting to study in the US? For how long will these be valid?

Best Answer:

You would need to apply F1 Student visa with I-20 Admission form from school you are attending after you get accepted to the program. And the length is based on the duration of your study to complete the program. Currently there is no US Embassy in Iran due to the relation between 2 countries. So you have to apply in US embassy in neighboring countries.


Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

1087 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved