Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About US Student Visa For Iranian

Susan asks…

US visa for an Iranian Medical Student?

I’m an Iranian medical student at Tehran University of Medical Science. I wanna go to US to continue my education on residency.  I have $500,000 to invest if need be.  What’s the best kind of US visa that I can apply for?

Best Answer:

The best visa would be either a student or work visa.

Best to go to the US Embassy near you to find out everything.

The US is pretty strict now on immigration rules.

If going as a student look at either Harvard Med School, NYU Med School, or Baylor Med School.

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

1288 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved