Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About US Student Visa Number

Joseph asks…

student visa to the US?

I’m 17 turning18, and next year I want to be a resident in the US. However I want to apply for a student visa, after my student visa expires will there be a greater chance for me to apply for a permanent visa?

Best Answer:

No,your return when your studies are finished or you are sponsored by a company for an H1B visa.If you get work sponsorship you’d only be one step closer…….then the Company would have to convince the Government why you should be sponsored permanently for a Green card which in some cases can take quite sometime depending on the field of study.I would highly suggest getting a Master’s degree to better you chances Bachelor’s are a dime a dozen in the US also an immediate visa number is available to those that are sponsored for permanent residency through employment.

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

1275 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved