Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About US Tourist Visa For Parents

William asks…

Tourist Visa for my parents?

i was thingking am i eligible to apply a tourist visa for my parents so they can visit me here in US and they wanted to see my baby,, but the problem is how can i sponsor them i dont have income or job and i just got my residence green card 2mos. ago is it possible that my husband will be one to sponsor for my parents???
They live in philippines.. just wanna know if my husband can sponsor them

Best Answer:

Neither you nor your husband are able to sponsor them and besides for B2 (tourist) visa, a sponsor is not needed. They will need to apply and be successful on their own merit.

I recommend that both you and they read the link below for the process of obtaining said visa.

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

1085 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved