Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About US Visa Application Beijing

John asks…

Visa for Chinese person to come to america?

Is there a way to apply for a guest visa to have my chinese friend come to america for several weeks to a month? If there is not a guest visa is there something else they can do, I don’t know much about visa‘s.

Best Answer:

Your friend needs to file an application for a B-2 Tourist Visa at the a US Consulate in China…..


Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

1140 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved