Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About US Visa Appointment China

James asks…

I got My passport and be needing a visa for Guangzhou china and want to know what type of visa I need to enter

Where in the USA where I get a china visa for guangzhou. Whos from the USA thats been to guangzhou china before and how did You get Your visa what place I need to go to get one.

Best Answer:

Tourist / Family Visit (L) Visa

Updated: 06/2007

“L” Visa is issued to an alien who comes to China for sightseeing or visiting family members/friends.

1. Your valid & actual passport which must have at least six (6) months of remianing validity with at least one blank visa page in it.

2. One completed Visa Application Form (Q1) with one passport photo (black & white or color is acceptable) glued or stapled on it.

3. An applicant who was born in China is required to submit his /her Chinese passport

US citizens may apply for a Single Entry (valid for 3-6 months) , Double Entry (valid for 6 months) , Multiple Entry (valid for 6 months or 12 months) “L” Visa.
A Chinese-American may apply for a Multiple Entry “L” Visa valid for 24 months.
The visa application form shall be filled out completely, correctly and legibly, otherwise this can cause a delay in processing or the refusal of the requested visa.
How to apply
1.You must come to the visa office of the Embassy or Consulate -General in the consular jurisdiction in which you live to submit the application; or

2.If you cannot come personally, you may entrust someone else or a travel/visa agent to come to the visa office of the Embassy or Consulate -General in the consular jurisdiction in which you live for the application process.

Mailed applications are not acceptable and will be refused. Mail back service is available (make sure you read INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICATION MAIL SERVICE) .
No appointment is required.

Visa fee and processing time
Number of Entry
Citizens of other countries

Single Entry

Double Entry

Multiple Entry for 6 Months

Multiple Entry for 12 Months

Multiple Entry for 24 Months

The regular processing time is 4 working days. For express service, additional fees of $30 for 1 working day processing (applications presented before 11:30am may be picked up between 2:30pm-3:00pm on the same day), or $20 for 2-3 working days processing will be charged.
Please pay by Visa, MasterCard, Money Order, Cashier’s Check, Company Check or Cash. Personal checks are not acceptable. Please make the check or money order payable to the Chinese Embassy .

Visa Validity and Duration of Stay

Usually the validity of a Single Entry or Double Entry “L” visa is 90 days or 180 days from the date of issue. This means the holder of the visa shall enter China no later than 90 days or 180 days from the date of issue, otherwise the visa is expired and is null and void. The duration of stay of a “L” visa is 30 days, which means the holder of the visa may stay in China for up to 30 days from the date of entry.The visa officer may extend the Duration of Stay if the applicant needs and requests a stay in China for more than 30 days.

Additional information

Any person suffering from a mental disorder, leprosy, AIDS, venereal diseases, contagious tuberculosis or other such infectious diseases shall not be permitted to enter China.

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

1449 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved