Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About US Visa Child Protection Act

Richard asks…

Can i still go US under f4 CHILD STATUS PROTECTION ACT?

we got out immigration visa interview letter for US yesterday. I could go along with my mom under CSPA
But before 2 years i got married. and now coz.of domestic violence and physical abuse i wana take divorce from him. so Will again be sungle and one n only child of my mother. can i go to US undrr CSPA I AM STILL 21.
do i eligible for CSPA IN F4 cateogory after my divorce. as i was unmartied when petition was approved. what do u say?

Best Answer:

No, you lost your dependent beneficiary status on this F4 petition when you married. I’m afraid you can’t get it back even if you get a divorce.

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

1687 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved