Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About US Visa Child Under 14

Chris asks…

US visas for a weeks’ holiday in NYC?

I have booked a week’s holiday in NYC with my children. We need visas apparently. The US website mentions all sorts of forms but am unsure what is the right one to complete. I am Belgian living in the UK since 1993 and my teenage children are British. Do we need to be interviewed?
Can someone point me in the right direction please? The US embassy does not answer calls…..

Best Answer:

You do not need visas but can can travel under the provisions of the U.S. Visa Waiver Program.
Http:// ..

In order to use that program you will need to apply for on authorisation (ESTA) by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. The application can be made online and will involve a fee of US$14 per person.
Http:// ..

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

3768 Total Views 12 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved