Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About US Visa Extension From Canada

Helen asks…

US Visa stamping in Canada?

What happens if a person who is currently in the US on an expired visa and I-94 goes to Canada for his visa stamping and is rejected for whatever reasons. Note – the person has an approval for extension.
Can the person come back to USA or will he need to go back to India from there?

Best Answer:

I wouldn’t recommend it. I would suggest you go check with immigration before doing anything. You can call the immigration call center and ask the questions. If they are not able to answer you then contact a lawyer for advice. I wouldn’t recommend people asking questions like this online because the government does track the ip numbers and can find you. Although the government is not looking for illegals.

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

1292 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved