Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About US Visa Extension In India

Michael asks…

How can a person with US passport in India get extension to tourist visa?

How can a US passport holder visiting India can get extension to tourist visa, during the stay in India, beyond the expiration date ? What is the procedure ? Where to apply ?

Best Answer:

You will have to leave India to neighbouring country get a ew visa before returning

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

1502 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved