Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About US Visa Fees Payment

Donald asks…

Dutch citizen need a visa for US travel?

A friend of mine is a dutch citizen and wants to go on a vacation for 1 month to the united states, would he need a visa or anything special like that? I wanted to throw it out there to be sure. Thanks.

Best Answer:

He needs to apply for a travel authorization (ESTA) online on the website of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Fee $14.00 to be paid by credit card [MasterCard, VISA, American Express, and Discover (JCB, Diners Club)]. Payments can also be made with a debit card that holds the MasterCard or VISA symbol.
Http:// ..
Http:// ..

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

1206 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved