Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About US Visa Medical Exam London

Sharon asks…

Moving to London with US degree?

I realize this isn’t the best place to ask this, but I don’t know where to start.

I am moving to London after I graduate from medical school in the US, because my boyfriend is a uk citizen, and we can’t stay together in the US unless we get married. (Which isn’t even possible in my state). Will it be possible to practice medicine in the UK with a US medical degree, and if so, what do I have to do? Do I have to take an exam or get a work visa? Links would be greatly appreciated

Thanks so much.
Thank you Melvin

Best Answer:

Work Visa- go to the UK Immigration & Visa site for info

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

1278 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved