I need an airport transit visa for france ,?
I am an Indian citizen and have a Brasil (tourist) visa . Do I need an airport transit visa when traveling through Paris ?& which documents need for french transit visa ..
Yes, you will need an Airport Transit Visa for France, even if you stay in the international area of the airport.
The application must be made at the French VFS visa application center of the Consulate responsible for the area you are residing as listed in source #1.
1. Original passport VALID FOR SIX MONTHS at time of making the application plus one photocopy of the photo page of passport.
2. The photocopy of Passport photo page and address page of the applicant.
3. Photocopies of valid US, U.K. And previous Schengen visas.
4. One application form with all COLUMNS filled in and 2 recent Passport size PHOTOGRAPHS of Dimension 3.5cmx4.5cm with plain clear light background. The face should cover about 80% of the photo area.
• ALL APPLICANTS SHOULD MENTION THEIR MOBILE NUMBER ON THE VISA APPLICATION FORM.
• TRAVEL AGENTS AUTHORIZED BY THE EMBASSY OF FRANCE MUST MENTION THE APPLICANTS MOBILE NUMBER ON THE VISA APPLICATION FORM AND NOT THEIR OWN MOBILE NUMBER OR TRAVEL AGENCY NUMBER.
5. Covering letter in ORIGINAL signed by the applicant.
6. Copy of visa of FINAL destination and photocopy of documents which were submitted to obtain the visa of the final destination.
7. Copy of air ticket or PNR (booking printout).
8. All applicants except first time traveler (traveling first time to a Schengen country) while applying for a French visa will be required to fill visa insurance undertaking form in addition to the visa application form.
Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)