Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About US Visa Processing Times Jamaica

Robert asks…

will i be able to work immediately when i get married via fiancee visa?

my gf (from US) wants to send me a fiance visa instead of coming to Jamaica, marry me and then file for me. will i be treated as a landing resident and be able to work after marriage with in the 90 days time frame or will i need to apply for work permit. i don’t want to be in house all time depending on any1. whats better method.pros and cons of both. which is more expensive

Best Answer:

No, not immediately. It takes a while to process the paperwork. Once you marry, you can file an I-485 adjustment of status and an I-793 work authorization request.

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

771 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved