Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About US Visa Status Check China

Thomas asks…

U.S. citizen married in China to Chinese wife visa information.?

We are wanting to get my wife U.S. visa. And not sure what forms or documents we need to begin the process. It looks like I need an I-130 form but what else is needed?

Best Answer:

File an I-130.
When you get the receipt (form I-797) file a form I-129F along with a copy of the I-797 and other supporting evidence. (I-129F says fiancee but use it any ways(check instructions)).
You spouse applies for the visa at a consulate in her country (may be in embassy compound).
After arrival in the US you have to file for a change of status.

Good Luck!

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

1102 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved