Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About US Visa Status Dubai

Joseph asks…

change my status, please help,,,?

i came to usa through b1 visa as a visitor, and i change my satiation to f1 visa, before one and half year, i have 12 year experience before in telecom, but my work was out of state in dubai, my study is diploma, there is any idea to change my case from student to any other visa it will give me the permit to work in usa legal,

Best Answer:

If no one can sponsor you to work in the US legally, i guess you will be deported after your study visa expired. So if you want to change your visa status, better approach the nearest Immigration Center and asks some information on what to do to change your visa from student into a working visa. Some companies might be able to hire you.

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

1237 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved