Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About US Visa Status Dubai

Mary asks…

US citizen wanting to marry egyptian citizen in dubai, can i?

i have been living in dubai on a tourist visa. i was married in the US and waiting my divorce to be final. can we marry in dubai before this is final??? he is muslim and i am willing to convert before we marry. but we want to marry right away and the final paper we wait the judge to sign in the US.

Best Answer:

If the wife is divorced or a widow, a proof of her status must be submitted to the court.

The couple must have valid residence visas. However, if the wife is entering the UAE on a visit visa with her legal guardian, the residence visa of the husband will be enough to complete the marriage process.

They applicants should present the medical report of the wife who is on a visit visa. This can be obtained from a government clinic or hospital.

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

1040 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved