Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About US Visa Types H1B

John asks…

Can I transfer my H4 visa to H1B?

I am currently on H4 visa and I am planning to study. So is it necessary to convert my H4 into a student visa? After studying I want to work, will there be any chances of getting H1 B visa sponsered by any employer who may hire me or will it take time? Shall I apply for a student visa or make no changes and go ahead with H4? And is there any chance that I get transferred to H1B from a student visa? What exactly should I do? And how should I apply for a student visa if I have to apply? Thanks in advance!

Best Answer:

You’ll have to leave the US and then have your prospective employer apply for the H1-B on your behalf. Then you reenter the country on the proper visa type.

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

1046 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved