Visa Po!

Visas for Filipinos

Question About US Visa Types Work

Charles asks…

How to get a US visa?

I am a british citizen living in spain and I want to move to the US . Any ideas on how I can get a visa?
I am a student and I want to study in the US.

Best Answer:


and a starter $25K

Posted From Yahoo! Answers (for informational purposes only)

1344 Total Views 2 Views Today

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visa Po! 1994-2014 © All Rights Reserved